All the supplies needed for a birthday celebration in one convenient little box.
All of our boxes are assembled by volunteers. Banners are cut and
hand-sewn, and materials are put together according to carefully chosen themes.
Birthday supplies are assembled in a white 12 x 11¼ x 3 inch box. Boxes are marked with a theme sticker on the outside, so that when stacked on a shelf it is easy to choose an appropriate theme for the age of the birthday child.
Boxes are delivered to a Child Life Specialist at the hospital. For boxes travelling outside of Winnipeg, shipments are sent via Canada Post.
WHAT'S IN A BOX?
- a hand-sewn birthday banner;
- birthday sign;
- paper pinwheels;
- paper cups, napkins, paper straws, paper plates and cutlery;
- blank card for hospital staff, family and friends to sign;
- silicone birthday bracelet or First Birthday bib;
- battery operated tea light;
- small birthday tablecloth;
- age-appropriate activity or comfort item such as a colouring book and crayons, a travel-sized game, or cozy socks.